Fast-Form is the perfect solution for all types of wall and column formwork, our unique patented design offers all the strength of a steel panel system with the flexibility and ease of use of a hand fit system (with option to lift in panels as well) and the finish of a traditional lumber system, less tie bars and no panel joints, plus the same system components can form straight and radius walls!. No other system offers such flexibility, but if you prefer traditional soldier and beam large panel systems we also offer those as well.
Wall Formwork benefits
- The Fast-Form™ wall formwork system is faster than traditional lumber formwork and a cost effective alternative to panel formwork systems, the Fast-Form™ wall formwork system is unique and has many varied uses, including column formwork as well as radius wall formwork
- The Fast-Form™ wall formwork system will save you days or weeks on your program and thousands of dollars in plant or crane hire
- Lumber can be completely eliminated with the use of plastic ply options
- The Fast-Form™ wall formwork system offer less make up, no de-nailing, lightweight and an easy to use system that is much faster than traditional methods and very simple to use, with low skill levels required
- The Fast-Form™ wall formwork system can be used for hand fit wall formwork up to 21’ high, the same wall formwork components can also be used for crane lifted large panels and also for radius wall formwork as well as column formwork, making it the most flexible wall formwork system on the market
- With the Fast-Form™ wall formwork system you get the benefit of a lightweight hand fit wall formwork system and the speed of a large panel formwork system with the finish of a lumberr system as our system is faced with plywood with no joints!
- Fair face finishes are easily achieved using the Fast-Form™ wall formwork system, we offer the best wall formwork finish on the market with an F4 finish
- When lumber wall formwork is used, where are the structural calculations? How does the risk assessment cover there being no handrail or access? The simple answer is lumber does not offer these and in real terms it is an unsafe method of working in most applications, the Fast-Form™ wall formwork system eliminates all of these problems
- The Fast-Form™ wall formwork system helps you meet manual handling regulations with no part more than 55 lbs
- Need handrails or access platforms? With the Fast-Form™ wall formwork systems they are easily attached and as they are part of our formwork system you don’t need a scaffolder to erect them which is an additional cost saving
- The Fast-Form™ wall formwork system comes with structural calculations and full color 3D drawings and Temporary Works included
- Fast-Form™ wall formwork system can not only reduce lumber usage, but with new plastic ply’s it can totally eliminate lumber usage with fully recyclable materials that are much stronger and safer than lumber based products
- The Fast-Form™ wall formwork system has little or no lumber wastage and 100% fully recyclable materials, greatly reduced carbon emissions from not only our wall formwork system but also reduced emissions from deliveries
- The Fast-Form™ wall formwork system is the Greenest and Lowest Carbon wall formwork system on the market
- On every job you can be issued with Carbon Saving Certificate that tells you how much carbon you saved using the Fast-Form™ wall formwork system vs other methods you could have used
- The Fast-Form™ wall formwork system has a 25 year plus lifespan and is made from 100% fully recyclable materials
- The Fast-Form™ wall formwork systems reduces lumber use and so contributes to a sustainable solution that also reduces carbon use
FREE DESIGN SERVICE, FULL STRUCTURAL CALCULATIONS & 3D TEMPORARY WORKS DRAWINGS ARE INCLUDED.
Unlike panel systems Fast-Form has no unsightly joints so is ideal for fair face finishes. The same components can also be used for straight or radius walls and columns. Our system comes in a range of sizes and widths which are quick and easy to assemble. The unique way our system is assembled means that we can add or move pieces to accommodate for pipes/openings or to strengthen the system for single sided pours with no A-Frames!
A real alternative to timber and panel systems with the best finish on the market, pour heights from 4’ to over 21’, save time money and reduce your Carbon Footprint.