Fast-Form is the perfect solution for all types of column formwork. It’s the lightest system on the market that’s fast and easy to erect. We offer sizes available in 4’ up to 21’ high as standard from 10” wide upwards and compatible with our standard steel & aluminum wall systems.
No kicker required! Our unique fixing system which bolts to your slab means you don’t need to cast a kicker which is an additional cost saving to you. Our columns formwork can easily be adjusted to other sizes, the system is that flexible it will cope with almost any size or type of column.
Access and handrails available if required, a lightweight hand fit system that’s saves on crane costs in aluminum or a crane lifted system in steel.
Column Formwork benefits
- The Fast-Form™ column formwork system is faster than traditional lumber column formwork and a cost effective alternative to panel columns formwork systems, the Fast-Form™ wall formwork system is unique and has many varied uses, so as well as wall formwork the same components can be used for column formwork and radius wall formwork
- The Fast-Form™ column formwork system will save you days or weeks on your program and thousands of dollars in plant or crane hire
- Lumber can be completely eliminated with the use of plastic ply options
- The Fast-Form™ column formwork system offer less make up, no de-nailing, lightweight and an easy to use system that is much faster than traditional methods and very simple to use, with low skill levels required
- The Fast-Form™ column formwork system can be used for hand fit formwork up to 21’ high, the same formwork components can also be used for crane lifted, making it the most flexible column formwork system on the market
- With the Fast-Form™ column formwork system you get the benefit of a lightweight hand fit column formwork system and the speed of a large panel column formwork system with the finish of a lumber column formwork system as our system is faced with plywood with no joints!
- Fair face finishes are easily achieved using the Fast-Form™ column formwork system, we offer the best column formwork finish on the market with an F4 finish
- When lumber column formwork is used, where are the structural calculations? How does the risk assessment cover there being no handrail or access? The simple answer is lumber does not offer these and in real terms it is an unsafe method of working in most applications, the Fast-Form™ column formwork system eliminates all these problems
- The Fast-Form™ column formwork system helps you meet manual handling regulations with no part more than 55 lbs
- Need handrails or access platforms? With the Fast-Form™ column formwork systems they are easily attached and as they are part of our formwork system you don’t need a scaffolder to erect them which is an additional cost saving
- The Fast-Form™ column formwork system comes with structural calculations and full colour 3D drawings and Temporary Works included
- Fast-Form™ column formwork system can not only reduce lumber usage, but with new plastic ply’s it can totally eliminatelumber usage with fully recyclable materials that are much stronger and safer than timber based products
- The Fast-Form™ road forms are made from 100% fully recyclable materials, greatly reduced carbon emissions from not only our road forms but also reduced emissions from deliveries
- The Fast-Form™ road form is the Greenest and Lowest Carbon road form on the market
- On every job you can be issued with Carbon Saving Certificate that tells you how much carbon you saved using the Fast-Form™ road form vs other methods you could have used
- The Fast-Form™ column formwork system has a 25 year plus lifespan and is made from 100% fully recyclable materials
- The Fast-Form™ column formwork systems reduces timber use and so contributes to a sustainable solution that also reduces carbon use